The Mantis X10 is the next revolution of the breakthrough MantisX. The X10 mounts to standard slotted accessory rails. (No picatinny rail? We have adaptors).
- One-of-a-kind training system
- Master your marksmanship
- Improve trigger pull, grip, accuracy and more
- Train at home and on the range
- Works with any firearm
- Used by the Army, Marines, and Special Forces
The X10 is part of the second generation of Mantis Shooting Performance Systems. The key features of the second generation hardware include:
- 40% smaller
- 50% lighter
- 3x the battery life
- 4x the data rate
- Quick detach system
In addition to everything the X2 and X3 offers, the key features of the X10 include:
- Recoil analysis
- Holster Draw Analysis (pistol)
- Software support for all shooting sports (pistol, rifle, shotgun, archery)
- Collecting thousands of data points per second, the X10 analyzes your shooting in real-time. For pistols, rifles, shotguns, and archery. The X10 works with dry fire, live fire, airsoft/CO2, and simulated firearm systems.
- Mantis X10 Elite sensor
- BR7 Barrel Mount Picatinny Rail for rifles and shotguns.
- Universal MagRail adapter for Archery, pistol, rifle, etc.
- USB charging cable
- Mantis X10 Case + Foam Insert
- Quick Start insert
Note: The X10 Elite includes a Universal MagRail adapter. Yet, some firearms may require an adapter that is sold separately. See the adapter database to verify.
Dimensions: 1.3" x 1" x 0.75" LxWxH